Monday, July 20, 2009

Done with AhJin's chalet!

Because we refused to be aunties who cart back their buys in NTUC trolleys, we lugged everything to the room. HUGE MISTAKE, and now my poor arms and shoulders are bearing the brunt of it all. Linn's YokoYoko was of no use.

Linn and I breezed through HY's version of Don'tForgetTheLyrics, except for a few songs. When we ran out of songs, we came up with another version, and it soon became a K-session instead.

Night cycling was quite an experience. I don't remember CV being that far, but I guess 4 wheels are always faster than 2. I went there hungry, and came back hungry :( I did get a few more mosquito bites though. And, someone crashed his bike (HAHA! =x) and the brake snapped. 
We only managed 2 hours of sleep and I'm still wondering why we set such an early alarm. 

Plans for ball games were cancelled because we were all so tired out! So we went about preparing for BBQ. Don't know how the food tasted because I had buffet at YorkHotel that same night for Darl's 21st. Haha! It did make me more hesitant about celebrating my own because Darl looked quite stressed up that night, but we shall see...

I got to re-learn DaiDee and other games that required some thinking and observation. 

AhJin then set the alarm but forgot to switch it on. Good thing Mum called and that became our alarm instead.
---

Rong turns 17 today!

Went out for his bday celebration at Hard Rock yesterday where the staff made him a bday sundae. He had to blow out his candle in the most UNGLAM manner in front of EVERYONE at the restaurant. It was extremely entertaining and funny to watch. Hahahah! And the staff called him "lian rong"(lotus paste). The food portions were humongous but the ice cream there was one of the best I've had in a very very long time.
 
Mudpie at HardRock anyone? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home