Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You're not alone sounds especially good on iMac. Yes, the stereo's a blast! Not officially an apple convert, but halfway there already. Haha!

But the interface's a terror. =/ Need more time to navigate around it.

Schedule's packed:
Chalet on fri. Darl's 21st on sat (be shuffling between town and downtown)
Sentosa (yes, AGAIN!) next fri. 
Grandma's bday buffet on sat. :) 
Ting's 21st (at Sentosa, where else?) another sat down.

Ting requested for us to sing 2 songs at her bday. Not surprising because somehow I saw it coming, her being her. HAHA. Even so, the thought of having to sing anywhere outside of my bathroom and Kbox freaks me out a little. And there's the "what to sing?" because the request wasn't specific. Her favs, according to D, aren't exactly what I find fitting to sing at a 21st because it's a bit emo. Haha! Mind-boggling, but we'll figure out something somehow.

Winnie's flying off to Perth today. Glad we got to meet up over lunch and K the other day. When I talked to her last night, she was still packing and fretting over what to lug along with her. Haha! 

My cousin's been getting lots of those capsules from 7-11 with the little miss and misters handphone accessories. It's cute. :) I have like 2 as well. and Yay! She's giving MrSmall to me haha because I let out MrGreedy the other day! Woots! Mum hates it, "I don't find it nice. I prefer the (care)bears they're selling in 7-11." 

Friends and cousins are all suddenly signing up for driving lessons. Haha! Hope it all goes well. :) Then I won't be the one driving, muahaha! FINALLY, I understand why it's better to be the driven one than the driving one. =x (BUT! just SOMETIMES)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home