Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mummy's 45!

No cake. No plans.

The whole afternoon, I was just showing mummy facebook pictures. Yes and I got her to try out the HellKitchensGame, to much amusement. And after about one hour plus or so, I got her and my auntie to show me some stuff they learnt at what I term "auntieyogasessions". I think I have old bones, really. Not that mum's any much better! Haha.

So I was searching for movies because I refused to go K with her. =/ Haha! Unfortunately there was none. Good thing there were lots of packing and cleaning to be done because we had new air-conditioners coming in so that took up abit of time.

Finally we settled on SushiTei at SgnGdns. Very fulfilling. :) I hope I never get tired of salmon sashimi! And let's not get started on how yummylicious the chawanmushi was...MINUS the ginko nut.

Back in the car, my brother suggested going for a game of pool. And in a matter of minutes, we were at HgPlaza. It felt a little weird at first (for me), seeing how all around us were people my age and younger. But I knew my parents were past caring, even though some people looked over at our table occassionally. I have very spontaneous YOUNG parents you know! :))
Dad said he couldn't play, and he beat my brother time and again. :/ Even though my brother held his own VERY WELL. It was very amusing watching my Dad grin and jump with a very audible "YES!" when he got the ball into the pocket, and sometimes with a soft hiss when he failed.
I had a game against Mum and won by a stroke of luck when she got the white ball in at the last minute. ;p

I think my Mum had fun! Happy 45th! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home