Sunday, May 10, 2009

BEEN SUPER BUSY! Mummy's amazed.
Thurs. Choir Chalet
Bridge khakis
still learning :/
and we continued with it inside.
The whole night, we WII-ed, watched a movie, EAT&EAT&EAT. I actually managed to NOT SLEEP for the whole night.
Sunrise.though I think we missed it.
Looking VERY alert despite not sleeping. I was truly surprised.

Checked out at 10a.m. and got caught in the rain.
Head ACHED horribly when I got home. Managed about 2 hours of sleep before heading to RafflesCity to meet the WIL girls! I must have been crazy to arrange for a meetup right after a chalet.

I think Jillian looks really good with SHORT hair. It was great seeing them again. :) caught up over dinner and starbucks.
And today, I went out again! For a movie with LinnYJHYWil. Star Trek was pretty good, actually better than Wolverine I think.
BROKE.
I need a job! Recommendations, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home