Saturday, May 02, 2009

Jocelyn's wedding today :)

Left the house early in the morning at 0745 and drove to Jurong with Dad giving directions. VERY LONG drive.

Back to Hg after 5 hours, with Dad at the wheel.

Headed to Courts with Aunt and Mum because our air-conditioners are beyond repair :(
Drove back to Hg again from Simei with my Aunt beside me in the FIT and Mum in my uncle's car (borrowed).

Then, picked up JH and family from Woodlands at 1900 before heading BACK to Jurong again for the wedding dinner.

You know, the fun one gets from driving diminishes with every trip you take in a single day. Haha!

Restaurant's like really far, near the jurongcamp. And we circled around for a loooonnnng while, reaching the restaurant only at 2035. By the time I got off the car, I was in a daze. Food wasn't as good as expected, or maybe because we just lost our appetite covering almost the whole of Jurong.

When the dinner finally ended, it was already, 2230.

On the way home, well, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Haha!




FINALLY!
Oh, then Dad insisted we returned the car TONIGHT. So we sent JH and family back to Woodlands, then Grandma and Aunt and brothers back to Hg, then BACK to Simei with my parents and I chauffered my parents home to Hg again.
:s
I hope no one else I know hold his/her wedding dinner there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home