Friday, December 26, 2008

Birthday and Christmas stash

Birthday gifts!

PM Waterball from my girls :)

I have the figurine on my shelf:


Red packets from aunt and grandma



A file + necklace from Weilin
I must have at least 2 or 3 other necklaces with a quaver or a treble clef for a pendant. Haha
Something practical from Wil


Christmas stash includes :-

This - which I'm keeping for the new year. Haha!

This - which I've already worn once yesterday.

My cousin coincidentally wore hers too:

Crabtree & Evelyn!

And some extra gifts that I got (which were initially my aunt's)

I honestly don't know where I should put this.

Another Cabtree & Evelyn

Love this!
cuz it's got THESE in it:

The body butter smells absolutely heavenly

I've got a new pencil case for the semester
Probably won't be able to finish Potter before end of this year. =/
Chingay reh and results on Monday.
Lotsa luck pls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home