Saturday, December 20, 2008

:)

I had a great time out with my family today :))

Bday lunch for Dad Belated bday lunch for me advanced bday lunch for JH

Lunch was superb.
JH took this. Never seen myself like that before. Haha!

Photographer-ess avec moi!

SH!
and the bday gift from her that made my jaw dropped:ahhh! I stared at it for quite a while and I'm not really convinced with their reason for not choosing a nicer pic, like a pic which had all 3 of us in it. Haha

moi. weather's-not-too-hot-for-me-to-wear-a-scarf bro. geek-wannabe bro. GRANDMA! jh. sh

2nd oldest there. and shortest =.=

for the rest of the day, I couldn't help laughing at geek-wannabe bro. He mentioned a Vespa on our way to lunch and an image of him riding on a Vespa with that geeky lens-less specs came to mind immediately.

It's days like this that really matter. Who cares if she has had no cake on her birthday! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home