Saturday, June 09, 2007

ytd, I didn't get any heels.
I got myself a new top, that doesn't need ironing, which is good, for someone like me. =D love the convenience and uh, "rugged look".

we were all happy people with new tops.

went praying with gramps/mum and aunt today. "ji-tong(s)" in a trance are an interesting sight. they know everything and anything about you, which is amazing. i got some pretty sound advice from a 'ji-tong', and mum/aunt were like, "ya, so 'zhun'..."

mum then took us to great world city, where i got new tops again. obviously, a "5" didn't fit. so depressing. think i've got to watch my diet already.
walked past novo and saw so many pretty heels on the racks. patentpatentpatent. pity we didn't have time.

dropped by at godma's. my lil' nephew's learning to string words and all, with the pacifier stuck in his mouth. my godma says he hides it away when he sees his teacher, and puts it back in his mouth once his teacher is out of sight. And today at home, he showed us how he rode on his little pony, which is no bigger than the size of a NDS Lite. He's really really adorable. However, soon, with the addition of another nephew/niece (I don't know which yet) in August, it'll just be more fun for everyone during CNY! =)

Speaking of NDS Lite, mine, or rather my aunt's, is providing truckloads of entertainment. My aunt's NDS Lite has conveniently became mine for good because she seldom use it. Haha. Hopefully, there'll be improvement in the weight/size of my brain, cuz that's what the game says it does...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home