Sunday, October 16, 2005

Skeleton key was nice. the suspense, story's kinda interesting too. was bemused cuz' Celia turned out to be not-as-daring as I thought she was. Half the time I saw her hands cupped over her eyes, I wonder if she really watched the show. Lol.
We finally got to meet up. Agreed upon 12pm, but these 2 slowcoaches eventually delayed meeting time till past 1pm. Anw, we planned to have lunch before the show and ended up with hotdogs. last dec, we barely finished the drinks that came with the 'hotdog combo', and history repeated itself when we threw away the almost untouched drinks yet again.
The neo-machine cranked up, so did we.
Stuck around the mall looking for bags. none to our satisfaction. oh wells. And we almost yielded to temptation to parting with our money for, as what Celia calls them, 'ball skirts'.
are they really called ball skirts?... *shrugs*
celia celia, will we ever get our bags, and the skirts?...
I'm not exactly the spender I wish I was at times. Each time i hand over the cash to the one behind the counter, I can't help but feel a lil' guilty. It's the 'i-know-i-shouldn't-be-spending-but-i-want-that-(insert)' kind of feeling. Worst, a punch in the face back home if my elders stare disapprovingly at my purchase. Haha~
Meanwhile, I guess I shall, uh, hold back for a while. Maybe till the next holidays when I do get a job.
But then again, I actually still have the earnings from my post-Os job. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home