Sunday, June 19, 2005

spaced out

woke up super-duper early today when I'm only meeting BY @ 1045. actually wore that skirt, but someone say don't look comfortable and all, so I gave up and wore pants. I thought I looked like a office worker in that attire with my lappie. anw, I was late (as usual) and we went Funan and headed straight for Mac's. thought we made a wasted trip when all we could do was to be connected to e wireless and be barred from entering any websites. haiz. so we decided to try our luck @ coffee bean. tempting aroma of the coffee. didnt have any in the end coz' apparently we had to pay to get connected wirelessly there. so ya, we left in search of another place. BY's face was turning blacker and blacker by the minute and I think she nearly erupted when we thought the wireless @ Delifrance failed us too. Fortunately, we managed to settle down and bought 4 cups of lemon-tea and spent 2 hours doing OCOM. And EG heaved a sign of relief when she and Stephie managed to go online. So, everything kinda went well after that, and for that 2 hours, we kinda became the goldfishes in the fishtank- I'm certain that about 90% of the passers-by were looking @ us...but for what????
anw, when we finally decided that we'd accomplished what we set out to do today, we went Pastamania for lunch. My first time @ Pastamania.... hm... kinda like country bumpkin right? (2005-first time @ Cafe Cartel/ Pastamania) anw, had ham+sausage baked rice + combo of garlic bread and drink, and I spent all that I had in my empty wallet! yup... i'm broke! haiz... the only note left that graced my empty wallet was a $50, which wasn't even mine.
after lunch, we walked around the mall and BY took out pen/paper and started taking down the prices of some ofc equpmt and the likes. the lady boss approached us, and started her lecture and explaination and whatever. I wasn't paying attention coz' I was so goddamn tired and totally spaced out. Anw, the monster just went on and on and so we decided we shan't let her shop earn our 85 cents. :P
BY/EG made a mental note to blog in the CIP blog, jokingly saying that we should state how we 'risked our lives just to complete the CIP project', and how much we hate CIP.
gee. terrible/ stoopid CIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home