Saturday, May 28, 2005

updates...

I'm home! haha...lessons ended at 11, and since jap doesn't start till 6 in the evening, I decided to come home. the appeal was successful, but the lesson wasn't changed to thurs nor mon. which means, I've got no Linnette nor Baoyi for company...oh well...must be as what Mr Pon taught during lessons today- opportunity cost. haha... I don't believe this... I'm actually recalling something that has been taught today, like what the? :)
haha...
oh, and I chose basketball for S n W... I'm amazed as well... too bad Elaine's S n W's in the morning, if not, we'd both be in HipHop or Dancesport by now. Lolx... But Baoyi insisted that one would have the desire to play b-ball after watching Slam Dunk. well, alright, whatever, so I'm now waiting for her SD cd(s) for motivation... ;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there are so many things I wanna be a part of: the 4forperc group, iceskating for a cca and blah...
but...commitments...and...permission...the former I can't give, the latter I can't get. Besides, someone with lousy time management like me really shouldn't commit...I might just mess up people's schedules too... :X
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carrie won! haha...it'd be better if Bo was Idol instead, coz' I was kinda rootin' for D man. but nvm...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business stats' pretty tough to digest... I'd have to put in more effort if I'm to do well. Yupx...my 3 years @ NP shan't be whiled away...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope 2 years pass by quickly. Then I shall go take basic theory/highway code and do prac. Soon, I'll be @ e wheel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home