Monday, May 30, 2005

I'm online with no one to talk to, and a couple of questions left undone... hm...
It's raining, and it's bad, coz' I feel kinda down on days like that...
I fear that I might have to give up Sabre for Bumblebee. It's kinda a love-hate relationship with Sabre. I really like the piece, yet am struggling with the chromatics and stuff. My hands seem to impede what I really want from playing. It just isn't right. I wish I had longer fingers and better co-ordination. I can't understand why she suggested Bumblebee for a replacement. I thought she'd recognised how crippled I am when playing chromatics...
Maybe, I should let someone else play Sabre instead. She'd told me that she'd been compelled to not play Sabre coz' I'd chosen it... I should've known better than to pick that piece... anw, I wanna know...will she get Sabre if I let it up?
Dad's back, and he took home with him a box of kimchi and seaweed. Too bad we're not that into kimchi, it tastes kinda weird~
I'm still very much afraid of the thunder....
I love taking bus rides at night, in non air-conditioned buses. When it's quiet with the wind blowing soothingly in your face, you're allowed time to reflect...it's therapeutic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home