Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Saw the Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance adver again. (btw, is it still showing in Sg?) so drawn to the commercial- how can one ever tap-dance the same way as the 'LORD'?! Just fascinating and incredible! So is the music... and to think that the first time I attempted playing that piece, I thought it was just another piece of band music...naive.
Subscription for scv continues, but we've cancelled chnl 19 (AXN) and chnl 20 (MTV). sobx.......WHY WHY WHY? Who says no one watch? I DO! sobx... now I can't watch my
  • pimp my ride (MTV)
  • ALL music videos + Utt/Denise (MTV)
  • EVERYTHING on AXN (anime and fear factor and ripley's and blah...)

I still haven't

  1. done the biographies
  2. do track-timing
  3. search for the CDs

is this great or what?.....

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM , Blogger tstar said...

it's absolutely marvellous! u have things to look forward to doing! haha... but too bad abt the SCV... i had mine cut off like many many yrs back coz my bro and i were watching WAY too much cartoon network...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home