Saturday, May 21, 2005

yesterday and yesterday(s)...

yesterday, I had an enjoyable time @ NP... the orientation was quite fun! On our way home, Linnette was raving on and on about the gd-looking guys she feasted her eyes on during the orientation. Lolx...my GL was great and helpful and all in all, nice. I shan't do a write-up on what went on for the past 3 days coz' firstly, I'm a little switched off up there, and, I'm just plain lazy. :D cheers!
anw, I noticed that our class has already been split into the rowdy and tame groups...not that it was big to start with... I hope somehow, someday, we'll be able to put aside our differences and function wholly as a class.. ha...
school's starting soon...whoosh! so exciting...yet so freaky~~~

lalala~~~shitty! it's 1 plus liaoz.... hahax...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home