Monday, May 02, 2005

still smiling 'bout yester. 'impromptu performance,' I told my teacher when asked about the performance yesternight. yupx. I think I did it. No doubt shivering, due to nervousness and freezing cold air blasting from the air-conditioners, I did better in a room of people than in front of a group of people... hmmmzz... ironic.
oh ya, forgot to buy my metronome when I was there.... I'm still 'metronome-less'... badly need one, and it's not cheap! still have to save up for mum's b'dae and mother's day...
I would've burnt a hole in my pocket by the end of the month... :S

I miss you peeps, from E4 and perc. I miss the 4 years at XMS... feeling a bit lonely...

I'm not looking forward to camp... despite the hype over it just 2 weeks ago or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home