Friday, November 21, 2008

Exams are over!

I have never been as unprepared for my papers ever. (that is not to say that for the others I have always been well-prepared)

But I suppose once the invigilator says "Please stop writing." then that's it.

Thank you friends, all for hearing my grouses (like I'm some laotaipo)
There's alot going on lately, so
yay! Cheers to friends!

I VOW TO FINISH THAT POTTER BOOK BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS.

Haha. Even I think it's atrocious how that bookmark's been there for, more than a year I think?

This holiday, there will be practices galore. Lots of planning/packing to be done.

Oh, and I missed sooooo many episodes of DesperateHousewives. How am I going to make that up?

CashmereMafia's a new addicition. heh.

Christmas carols in malls now. current fav's jingle bell rock :)

jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home