Saturday, October 25, 2008

so so's how I'm doing if you're wondering

Thur's Ching's prac was quite fruitful and productive :) lots of polishing to be done but I'd like to think we're getting there...

Met up with Carol & YL ytd :)
But something happened in the bus on the way there which got me pretty incensed. In retrospect, I should have barked back at her the way she did me, and stared at her straight in the eye.
Nonetheless, the zhajiangmian/xiaolongbao/guotie made up for it. I loveeee the xiaolongbao though YL thinks she's tasted better ones.

This morning, I accompanied mum and dad to collect the HondaFit, and said bye to the toyota :(

There, I sneaked a picture of it :/ felt kinda upset and a little reluctant but oh wells...

But on the other hand, I was quite excited about the electric blue darling we just got, and I adore the instrument panel. Can't wait to get my license and lay hands on the wheel. But, there's something about the keys and all that was really confusing. It was funny how Dad was going on and on about its flaws (car so small, passenger seats so narrow, aircon so hot and yadda yadda yadda) when it was really him who initiated the purchase.

Will be out with Eve getting Gisele's gift. Without Jon, cuz he'll be at....Tioman I think. That guy always plays us out. Haha.

Can't wait for Dec!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home