Monday, October 27, 2008

Stoned

Haven't used "stoned" in quite a while. Do you still stone as much?

My weekends are unproductive, as usual :(
Mum sometimes wonder (aloud) why I don't have much to do as an undergrad... =x

26.10 Had xiaolongbao again, though it didn't look like it. plus, softshellcrab.veg.toufu.suanlasoup. Eve looks like she enjoyed EVERY bite of EVERYTHING. haha. relieved some childhood memories at TOYSrUS while getting babyGiselle's gift, and was thoroughly amazed at the varieties available. Kids these days have it real good.

27.10 Carol (not Ang) and I were at starbucks and she got a cinammon roll+cheesecake+whatever-drink-that-is. I got NOTHING. =/ Meeting was over in less than half an hour, and we decided to do a lil' shopping around town since it's been sooo long either of us set foot in town. She just paid a hundred for that pair of espiritjeans without battling an eyelid; I'm amazed. For the whole time we were at espirit, I was secretly wishing I could grab everything off the racks and head home. Haha! But a while later, she felt a tinge of regret having spent money she earned from tutoring at whim.

I almost bought a dress (not from espirit).
Met up with YL to collect my purchases :) But the sleeveless's a bit tight. Oh no! spell F.A.T.

Dinner with the family at Sakae. Another short trip of shopping, and I saw this prettypretty PM photo frame :)) Would love to get another PM figurine as well if space and finances permit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home