Thursday, October 30, 2008

looks like it's just one of those kind of days

Played Taboo! during psych tut ytd - the fun comes from seeing the rival group play and the buzzer sounded very much like a rubber duck.

Our group won! :) so yay, I hope prof remembers to award some much needed bonus points.

French presentation was unrehearsed, and I prepared for my speech for 2 slides extra. So I was waiting at the side for Carol to "pass it on" and she didn't. :/ Felt kinda dumb but oh well.
Apparently, after seeing the other groups present, we deduced that "hey, actually we're the most rehearsed!" We actually kept to the time limit of 2.5 min/speaker, and in comparison, it made us appear like we had nothing much to say with a shortshortshort presentation. Ahh.

Today's soci presentation about NUM was a real eye-opener. insightful. tres bien!

It is beyond me why Ad even asked him, "Eh, you were waving to us just now ah?" -dumbfounded-
Viv say she's so embarrassed she just sneaked into the classroom straight away, notwithstanding the fact that it was our least fav tut.

Relieved that my mortal FINALLY replied to my emails. It'd be dumb to be slapped with a forfeit if during camp, he says, "My angel MIA."

can't wait for Dec.
what am I going to do with my g8? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home