Monday, December 19, 2005

Had dim sum in the morning with my family at J8 before proceeding to JE mrt station where Stephie picked me up. Sher took the bus from the wrong side or something and was late = makes one wonders if she really stays at Jurong as well...
the whole MRT trip from Bishan to JE was boring and lonely. I couldn't even whip out my MP3 for company coz I still haven't got the batteries for it.
Anyway, so we rushed through our WCOM proj, the 3 of us, collating the necessary statistics and stuff....mind-boggling, and I just stoned from staring at Stephie's laptop screen for too long a period of time.
We got restless after a while, and as usual, we started babbling nonsensical stuff and cracking lame jokes. Poor Sherlin said her butt hurts from sitting on the hard stool for the whole time. Haha...
Stephie? With her luaggage all packed, she hurried through her dinner and was still working on the project up till the time before her family left for the airport.
Now, she'll be able to enjoy her trip with no worries! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home