Thursday, December 15, 2005

Did I mention that I nearly missed my stop the previous day? Dozed off, and thought that there it'd be a while before the bus actually pulls into the stop. Cuz there's this traffic light before the stop that always turns red when I'm about to alight. On that day, however, it remained green. So I hurriedly pressed the bell and alighted. I think some other passengers on the bus were staring at me. Embarrassing!

The Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (FFA) paper was, as Mrs Chiu put it, not that easy, nor that difficult. It's probably set that way to restrict the number of distinctions the cohort would be getting. Got to admit that I wasn't well-prepared for it. Still~~~ fingers crossed.

Come tomorrow, we'd be sitting for the much dreaded BCA. I reckon SJ will breeze through it, seeing how she's way ahead the rest of us with revision. Her interest in Excel helps, I think. Haha. Me? I have not even started reading the first page of the textbook. -_-
And here I am blogging. Seriously, I need a good waking up. This internet addiciton is getting me nowhere.

Can't help being in the festive mood, with all the lights-up in Orchard, the Christmas carols (or isit spelled as 'caroles') you hear along the streets.... please pity us poly students who are still slogging away at school! haha...this feeling of self-pity is slowly filling me up. SHUCKS.
ya, ok, maybe poly students aren't really STUDENTS in a way. STUDENTS wear uniforms, and we don't! BUT AGAIN, if we aren't students, what are we?! haha...
What a stupid rhetorical question. I shan't go on, lest I continue degrading myself to a COMPLETE IDIOT.

1053am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home