Monday, December 12, 2005

uh...
no ruddy comments about that presentation. just, why didn't she shoot me anything?!
it's really weird.

i just realised...people like to play the disappearing act. i shan't elaborate. except that......maybe it's just me.
i wish i could be a little less sensitive, a little less can't-be-bothered, do a bit less thinking (at times, certainly not during my papers!), a bit less dreamy. whatever it is, anything to take my mind off it.

i don't want to, but i still.
i just feel stupid, can?

please don't start asking me about what it is all about.
i'm already disorientated as it is.
and suddenly, i feel as if i'm just holding back everyone.
i'm really sorry. stephie and peeps.
it's unintentional. =x
and thanks steph, for taking up the combo part. i wouldn't want to impede progress of yet another group of ppl. =s

-648pm-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home