Tuesday, September 27, 2005

laadeedum~

so bored i did sth downright crazy and mad!!! haha~ since when was I reduced to this state?!
ugh~ disgusted with myself!... =s
i think i'll show my work of art to someone, that is if she's online tonight...
anyway, I finished HPB! that's kinda slow, seeing how everyone managed to sink their teeth into the book barely a week after its launch. meanwhile, i took my time to savour its full contents. I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LAST BOOK, even though that would mean the last of the potter series.
undoubtedly, the end of each read brings about the'what-am-i-to-do-without-the-potter-book' mentality...i don't know about you lot out there, but at least that's how it is for me...haha...
will i be able to watch the STOMP performance?...i seriously doubt so~~~ ohs............. *heartache*
fang~! why's there a meeting on your off-day!?!?! dammit.
and yes, Steph, let's head down to Mast Music someday, but wed's out. Do we need heavier sticks or sth?... since it's the clearance sale now (40%'s quite a bargain, ain't it?...) lol...
yups, and Celia, when's promos ending? get me out of the house quick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home