Monday, September 26, 2005

this is interesting. I didn't know I was called NC-17 on someone's bloggers' links~
what a name!
btw, someone's mum's really...aiya, better not say. because of her, my aunty and granny haven't had their lunches though it's alr 1.40pm?....and i'd to resort to having lunch in my room infront of my lapt.
and i hate meds. i simply detest the idea of swallowing those tablets. though they're much more bearable than meds in the liquid form.
badminton was real fun, maybe because i haven't been playing any sports for a while now... though basketball was disastrous, i think i'm gonna miss those good ol' times, that is until the NAPFA tests in year 3... haha....
being sick makes one feel like a pig. i don't wanna be one!
anw, i hope the 2 events don't crash. i must've been the dumbest person. ah~ dilemma....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home