Wednesday, September 21, 2005

my holiday so far

i've got to get started on the pamphlets! my~ scores to be photocopied = $ spent. again. how much have i spent, up till now? at the very least, i think more than 20 bucks? not exaggerating~
alumni on fri after playing badminton, i hope SB likes her present, it was one of the toughest....
SPU's cancelled, yet again.... =s
went to Linnette's hse for 2 days consecutively, and I'm so afraid of her father (don't ask me why... I just fear him =x)
today was 'jiggy-day'
felt so tempted to buy one for myself too, but that would really burn a hole in my pocket. i'd rather spend it on another precious moments figurine =) BUT but, there aren't much space left in my cupboard...i really like the one with the girl on the drumset. but that's a collector's item for some funclub member only... oh wells.
so many ppls' birthdays~! arghz~ headache~~~~~
i havent got yours, and yours, and anyone else's???
late, gtg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home