Thursday, September 22, 2005

If anyone is interested to know, (not that anyone will ever care about my mundane life..), I haven't yet draw up any to-do list. I know it would most probably get hidden somewhere when I'm done with it, or it would just end up a useless list that I'd gawk at but never stick by. =)

I'm currently trying my best
  • to read through everything in the papers,
  • to spend less time on Life!,
  • scrimp and save to make the allowance last through the month (cuz i doubt i'm hardworking enough to go get a job =( )
  • to let my room stay neat for more than 3 days cuz i'd mess it up immediately the next day after tidying up just the day before
  • to complete the expert level of minesweeper (that game's addictive)
  • to find a nice spot to where i feel comfortable reading HBP

Meanwhile, I'm happy to say, I cleaned those windows and completed the pamphlet! =)

Btw, I watched 'School of Rock' and 'Peter Pan' on HBO and that drummer boy is so cool! I think guys just rock on the set! haha... that boy in neverland's not bad-looking too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home