Wednesday, June 29, 2005

my cip proj is finally done!!! whee~~~~ Less mad now, but still got CATS/OCOM and my JAP TEST TMR!!!! :'( doubt I can have a good night's rest till ALL proj(s) are over...haiz...
today's mac's fries SUPER salty... I literally 'killed' the fries by dropping them from a height onto my tray in a futile attempt to get rid of the salt.... it worked (to a minimum effect) and landed on my laptop cover instead....
I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD to then END OF THIS WEEK! oh god...you people reading please pray hard for me tomorrow kaez? I badly need some luck to tide over tmr's speaking test... and that my SUPER SLACK group can finish all the CATS worksheets within 3 short hours... :S
many thanks in advance!!!!!~~~~

When Monday's over, i'm 99.99% sure that i'd be feeling much better...
Till then, may the force be with me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home