Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Read "If You Could See Me Now" - I could barely put it down.

Finally got down to packing the wardrobe with mum's help. without her, i'll just be tucking away clothes I've had for 20 years, all more than half-a-size-too-small.

This was all that was cleared away - technically three-quarters of it.



Those are the remains. Looks quite cramped still, but it's nothing if you'd consider that I previously had 4 of those small maroon boxes and 3 of those striped boxes (all containing clothes).
Now, only 1 of each has clothes in them. The other striped box - I've stored my bags in them.

Friends must have thought I only had 5 tops to last me throughout the semester. =.=

chingay later. completely forgotten the steps.

half-looking forward to caroling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home