Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The things I do during crunch-time (i.e. examinations) anything and everything besides studying:

1) twirling snapped hair-bands around pen covers (or any stationery for that matter)

2) stare and snap at this and think where I left the other one with that's clothed with the heart-shaped patterned pants. at the same time thinking how sad it looks, and then wallow in self-pity because mugging makes me feel as gloomy as it looks.

3) draw, making sure to draw the cloud above it to depict 'smoke emission' from information overload (and editing it to sepia with the handphone's edit-feature)
Did some packing the night before and realised that I just might have enough stationery to open a little shop with.





There are more stationery in each pencil case there. I guess now you have a rough gauge~ Haha!
I thought HSM3 was better than HSM2. Haven't been to town since I-don't-know when and I felt like such a country bumpkin yesterday when out with JH.

I didn't become part of the statistics!
Very very very happy to stick the 2 'Probation' plates! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home