Thursday, November 24, 2005

I wrote an ultra-long 'confession' for IAC today...
practically spilled the beans on almost everything.
the lesson allowed us time to reflect, to explore what kind of personalities each of us are, BASIC personalities...
it is really fascinating.
The mini-test that we did was only a summarised one consisting of 4 questions. There is, in fact, a more detailed version of that test, but I have absolutely no idea where to dig that quiz from...
Anyway, if interested, please click on link: PersonalityType.com.

I had a very bad time coping with CIP last semester. History seems to be repeating itself with BCA this semester. How can someone be such an IT idiot?! SAM'S stupid.
SAM is not a person la. It's a programme...
okok. it's not stupid. (just in case the company or sth press charges against me). now, i end up having to redo the whole exercise la. it practically died on me. geez. how nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home