Thursday, July 07, 2005

bball today was BAD. rotten throughout. coz Amanda 'killed' me like a zillion times, and I didn't even managed to take revenge...haha. 'taiko-ly' scored one when her ball hit mine and it went in, another time when my ball 'crashed' with pauline's and both balls went in one after the other....
Baoyi was going 'HIGHER, HIGHER' all the time while I attempted to score. Exasperated upon seeing how badly I was doing, they asked if I even had lunch today....
gosh~ the embarrasment! Lol...

finally remembered Julie's birthday....thanks to friendster... :)

oh ya~ from where did I read that this coming Xinfony might be the last? :'( why???
that ain't good news. It'd deprive the rest of exposure....whose idea was it to do away with it anyway?

iwrotesomanytestisforpeepstodayiwishididntsoundstupidinthem....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home