Saturday, April 16, 2005

Sometimes, teenie-winnie things like forgetting to ask a parent to initiate on the application form pisses me off, especially when you know that you have to specially make a trip down all the way from Hougang to NP at Clementi. Haiz.
Oh, and I saw Joachim. He's still not very tall. Lolz...
Signed up for the bA freshman camp. Overnight camp. Hope to know more peeps and pray that these relations come in handy for project work when term starts. It freaks me out to realise that I feel intimidated, that I might not be able to handle everything that comes my way once school starts. Did I even make the right choice? Darn, I shouldn't even be questioning, I was the one who made the decision. Oh well...
After matriculation, my father drove to Shun Fu road to buy muffins. There was a long queue there, and innocent us joined the queue, thinking that 3 pm was way to early a time to close shop. Damnz, I feel something boiling inside just recounting what happened. Why did they choose such an impeccable timing to finish the muffins just when our turn came?! She didn't even sound apologetic. What arrogance!
So, no muffins and I've just earned myself another trip back to Clementi. ARGH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home