Friday, February 27, 2009

Before I go nuts doing lit review and hw111

Desperate for TIME. because I haven't studied for my quizZES.

Audition was on today, and PHEW! made it, but that's because he needed to check that we really knew the lyrics and not so much the head-voice and all that what-nots.

The choreographer singled me out with some others, and she said, "you need to dance with more life! more energy!"

Disgruntled la! Won't deny though that I didn't put my best foot forward at rehearsal today. But I know come 7Mar, I CAN MAKE IT. I will put 120% on the actual day like I usually do, from past experiences, haha! Not exactly the cliched "leaving the best for the last", just...[you know what I mean. But even if you don't, it's okay.]

okok. i aim to chiong the lit review and 111slides tonight.
maybe finish browsing through socialpsych text.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home