Wednesday, February 25, 2009

about my non-existent recess week

Watching NTUPE's concert at the esplanade recital studio last Sunday left me in awe, and undeserving of my G7 certificate. Haha!

I've added another pair of black heels to my collection- shorter heels which hopefully would make me LESS LIKELY to fall flat on my face on stage next Saturday.

Am bent on getting my accessories today, so that I won't have to go scour for it anymore.

Dinner with CM the night before was a good catch-up session (Finally! someone who remembered to meet up...) and my first meal at Fig&Olive was a treat, because he insisted :) Great food, though the portion was huge! Couldn't fathom why there there were so little diners though- people probably prefer sticking to thaiex/swen and the usual. Good thing I got him to decide, else I would have ended up eating baked rice or hawaiian pizza again. Haha!

Allocated parts for perc lunch concert.
Bassdrum. Triangle. Shouldn't undermine those, but can't help thinking that the assessment was a wreck. Still prefer mallets :/

Fulldressreh at VCH tonight.
Proj meeting in sch tmr.

Progress's just upp-ed abit from zero. But, still S.L.O.W. Shoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home