Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I must meet up with you someday Celia! hahax...miss you lots!
anw...I'm now happy coz' at least I finally cleared something off horrible CIP-macromedia! whee~ got a lil' more to go (which is really more manageable)
I'm so sorry Steph/lainee` and Shu Juan. I think I bugged them while approaching them for help with regards to CIP. arghz~ i can never ever be calm and collected when faced with CIP. this terrible habit looks set to stay on for good. oh no~!
it's terribly late now. i think i better go sleep. :)
well. good night.

onemaybebetteroffwithoutabgfrelationshipithink...notexactlycarefreebutthat'slessofaworrydontuthink?

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger Dickson said...

Regarding your last long, neverending and no-spaces statement, I totally agree. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home