Wednesday, November 24, 2004

my friends

this is for my friends....
  1. my seniors
  2. classmates
  3. juniors

1. this grp of ppl i cannot thank enough....they were the ones who let me in to a world of great musicianship....taught me what exactly team-spirit was....i've never dreamt that seniors and juniors do get along so well!!! you ppl rock my world....and, PERCUSSION RULEZ!!!! special thanks to Rui Fang... :D and Ahmad, haha...for the sweets and titbits on valentine's day, children's day...my graduation gift also..so touched... haha...

2. ppl whom i've interacted with in my four years at XM.... special thanks to: Shu Bin, 'si hui dang', Li Rong, Chern Wei, Celia [who's not in XM but still dials my no. ;D] i would be deemed inhumane to forget these ppl! thank you so so so much....the four years would have been insufferable if not for all you ppl!!! muacks!

3. my juniors...ah...this crazy grp of ppl!!!! OMG!!!! i just love you ppl....let's unite to fight that moonface!!!! carol, yeling, mich, yiang shan, ching hoon, hoiting, bao zhen, biing yih jia you for next year's SYF... i won't miss next year's concert...that's a promise. PERCUSSION RULEZ!!!!

yeah...my heartfelt gratitude for the irreplacable times we've spent together... you'll be in my heart and prayers...

' i met you as a stranger. i leave you as a friend. that's why my heart breaks...when you leave my hand.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home