Wednesday, November 10, 2004

boring.

hello, since there's a week away b4 e next paper (much dreaded geog!) I decided to break away from my bks for 2dae. previous papers were quite a nightmare.seemed to be in a trance for all those papers...realised all the stOopid mistakes I made after handing up my script!!! :'( damnz!
yeah...bought syz's cd liaoz...happy happy... :D
my aunt also got me a thumb drive for my birthday... though it's still like a month+ away, haha
I wanna watch 'the champion'...(sob sob) oh well...
nvm...'mamma mia!' will make up for it after the 'O's...hee :)
any of you out there tune in to 98.7FM? esp when Jamie's on air from 8-11pm?
I find those letters and dedications quite interesting and heartwarming.... and mushy...haha... bf(s) to gf(s) and vice versa...begging for forgiveness blah...makes me squirm actually...
anyway, here's a list of my favourites:
  1. my happy ending - avril lavinge
  2. breakaway - kelly clarkson
  3. the reason - hoobastank
  4. she will be loved - maroon 5
  5. this love - maroon 5...again :D
  6. if i ain't got you - alicia keys
  7. guilty - blue
PLUS so many many more...but I can't list all out at the moment...so....ya...look out for those songs!
till then! peace out everyone!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM , Blogger yiangshan said...

hi yizhen!good luck!link me kkz!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home