Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It rained so heavily today the umbrella was of no use at all.
Wetwetwet.

The lecture theatre was empty, save for a handful others and the lecturer. No Ad, no sms.
No wonder people lunch alone, dine alone, study alone. And I look ahead at the big group seated in front.

I did a quick comparison and realised, it was really quiet over at my end as opposed to theirs. Someone else sat at the same row where I was and she was alone too. Perhaps it did make both of us feel less alone this way...?

But hey! I instantly felt better on my way out of school, because I met HY at the busstop. Haha!
She never fails to crack me up. :)
Met Stephie! and HL for lunch before we went to hunt for presents.

Quick one done with Celia's (can't wait for Sat!!!) and had a little problem with someone else's. Haha. Finally settled on something nice and durable (and we hope, handy) (:

Feel like eating ice-cream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home