Monday, January 10, 2005

a. think i must be one of the most boring people alive....my routine is so very repetitive...
but. admist the repetitive routine...i do find some sheer delight in work. especially during media declaration...with the absence of the word 'fault'....meaning to say that i've balanced my sums for the day! woohoo~

b. my clock died!!!! my favourite and prettiest clock... the irreplacable one.haiz.... @##$@$#$!!!!!!! i'll never be able to get a clock like it...cuz i've never ever seen it in anywhere in Sg! :( bought it 5 years ago in Kuching, Sarawak...during a choir trip. cus i was in need of an alarm clock back then...vividly remembered paying 19+ rupees for it,equivalent to S$9+...so darn cheap huh? and i had 3 different colours and clock faces to choose from. my first purchase done alone overseas...haha. the small clockie holds many memories for me... which is why it's still on my table top despite being 'dead'...Ms Li taught me how to set my first alarm using that clockie...i've decided to refer to my small clock as 'clockie' with affection...haha....pardon me for my insanity :D

c. i fear having to go on a diet soon...i've been having heavy meals in the wee hours at night...gorging myself having been starved at work...eyes fixed on the big black box...channel-surfing... courtesy of my sofa!!! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home